Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Blissfully Whole

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Blissfully Whole! This is our first official post and we are both so excited to start this journey. If you want to know more about us and our story, be sure to check out the My Story tab at the top of the page below the header. I (Sara) am the main driving force behind encouraging our family to live whole and healthy, but Matt will also be sharing as well as he has been hugely impacted by my health challenges and the changes we've needed to make to our diet and lifestyle.

First off, why the name Blissfully Whole? Well, as you will read in "My Story," you will see that there was a time when I was so ill, that I didn't know if I had a future. Then I found out that one of the major culprits of my illness was gluten. I remember being so incredibly thankful and blissfully happy that it wasn't some dreadful disease, that I changed my diet and never looked back! I was so happy that I had a choice and that it wasn't too late and while I can't erase what I went through, I have been able to use it to become stronger and better and whole. That is not to say that I never have moments where I miss certain things from my old lifestyle, but overall, I have learned to handle it pretty well. This is what this blog is going to be all about! Living a whole and healthy life. I have extensive and real life experience with living with a gluten allergy as well as other food sensitivities in addition to sensitivities to other things in my environment. I'm still learning and figuring out what works and what doesn't work for me and our family. It is a constant process and I think that it continues to evolve. In conjunction with my degree in the health field, I have also gained so much insight and knowledge throughout this process. I am incredibly passionate about sharing what I have learned with others in the hopes that they will become healthier as well.

Make sure to stay connected for upcoming posts!

xx, Matt & Sara 




0 comments:

Post a Comment