Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Daily Products We Use Linked to Breast Cancer

   I've been making strides to switch out my household, makeup & beauty products for non-toxic ones. I recently had a very strange reaction to one of my "natural" cleaning products and that was pretty much the final straw for me. The more I've been researching, the more convinced I am that this is the right decision. I plan on doing a whole series of posts & videos on this and the products I've been using. But I thought I'd share a link to this article about how the products we use every day are potentially leading to an increased risk for breast cancer. We need to be aware that 60% of what we put on our skin gets absorbed directly into our bloodstream. With cancer rates on the rise as well as several other diseases, we as consumers really need to start looking at environmental factors (the ones we can change) and do something about it!

Check out the article below & let me know your thoughts!
Metro - Is your daily routine leading to breast cancer?

xx, Sarabeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment