Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gluten Series

     Okay, so I thought that this was a good place to start. I plan on doing a whole series on gluten. I think it is such a prevalent issue and as of more recently, it is gaining a lot of attention. I felt it is important to address the questions that you might have about gluten and going gluten free as well as hopefully clear up some confusion. I think it is also important to hear from someone who has been there. I have a lot of experience with this subject. I was diagnosed with a gluten allergy about 4 years ago and since that day, I have been completely gluten free. I think getting properly diagnosed probably saved my life. I was so ill, but my symptoms didn't really match up to any of the "classic" gluten intolerance/sensitivity, allergy or celiac symptoms. It took me a long time to get properly diagnosed and for a large percentage of those of you who are reading this, I'd say that at some point in your life, you are very likely to struggle with some form of a gluten intolerance.

     While I will also be sharing about several other subjects, I wanted to start this little series, which I will be posting youtube videos on as well as more information here. Please feel free to comment on my Blissfully Whole youtube channel or here if you have any questions you'd like me to answer throughout this series.

Also, make sure to let me know if you are off gluten and what your experience has been. I'd love to hear!

xx, Sarabeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment